Thursday, December 8, 2011

ROSA ZAMBONINI SHOES ARE MADE FOR WALK-IN CLOSET

JUST ABOUT EVERY woman knows that a couple killer heels might make you look fabulous.Jessica Simpson.jpg


Analysis shows that the standard woman owns at lowest 17 pairs involving shoes and spends in excess of two-thirds of her lifetime in heels, it's the same no ask yourself us ladies can't refrain from walking tall.


Apparently for many of us women nothing defeats the buzz involving a beautiful girls.


Crop up star and ex- X Factor decide Cheryl Cole, 31, has revealed that the girl with a secret shoe abuser and owns an surprising 2000 pairs.


The girl said: "I hoard them everywhere over the house - in cupboards from the kitchen, inside bathroom : every room.


"There is often a big chance after you open the fridge inside my house there'll be a pair of shoes in the bottoom.


Below we meet several Scottish fashionistas whom bare their "sole" on the love of sneakers and reveal why they can help splashing the cash on the secret addiction.


July Voy, 50, via Edinburgh, co-owns Timberbush Tours possesses two specially developed walk-in wardrobes to help store her massive bunch of designer shoes.


July Voy large cam


The girl said: "I can relate to help Cheryl Cole's preoccupation. "Since I was in my teens, For a nice and enthusiastic about heels.


"I remember at college or university I went with no food just well, i could save up to obtain my first pair connected with designer shoes.


"I ordered them in 1987 nonetheless wear them sometimes. I get a new girls every month and the favourites are my YSL gratitude shoes, i bought with Paris for £500.


"I did feel a tad guilty but My spouse and i work hard and purchasing lovely shoes is earn money treat myself.


"I own countless pairs i always had two cupboards designed just by them.


"There is probably in relation to 150 to 190 pairs and I adore them all.


"I got a clear-out in addition to gave 30 pairs into a charity shop.


"I can't apparently resist choosing a nice pair of high heel.


"I enjoy bold colours along with the higher the heel the higher quality.


"I might not dream of moving out for an evening without a couple heels. I am strange devoid of them.


"My pals think I'm enthusiastic about shoes and I think there're right.


"I've bought shoes for the majority of and Paris and plainly see a pair I'm keen on, I've got to purchase them.


"I recently bought a couple Valentino heels and there're just beautiful.


"They cost £615 in addition to I've not donned them yet but they are making their debut before long.


"Designer sneakers are my weakness and We would dread to think what amount I've spent over this years.


"I can't visualize it stopping every time soon.


"There is definitely something special in regards to lovely pair of high heel.


"Shoes make us gals look great and absolutely nothing is wrong with spoiling yourself occasionally. inch


ROSA ZAMBONINI SHOES ARE DESIGNED FOR WALK-IN STORAGE ROOM


Rosa Zambonini large cam


Rosa Zambonini, 30, from Wishaw, Lanarkshire, performs on red new carpet events for STV in addition to can't resist splashing from designer shoes.


Rosa owns countless pairs that the girl with now building a new walk-in closet just by her shoes.


The girl said: "I love heels in addition to I probably have in relation to 100 pairs. I am just quite small in addition to wearing a heel helps make me appear taller in addition to me a confidence raise too.


"I love to glam in place for red carpet functions and a good girls can transform any costume.


"My most expensive set of two are my Jimmy Choos, which in turn cost £475.


"They were a finish impulse buy and I did so feel quite guilty later - but every person is entitled to a couple designer heels.


"I try to hold all my shoes into their boxes and you can keep them stacked neatly around my wardrobe.


"I enjoy Kurt Geiger sneakers and have numerous pairs. Our favourite pair are high and are dark blue, violet and pink. I spotted them from the shop window and knew i always had to buy these individuals - shoes seem to give the power to create women splash the income.


"I silently laid until they made sale and managed to help snap them up for only £20, diminished from £175.


"I probably own a great number of pairs of sneakers, and I disclose, I have a several pairs that I've bought and do not worn.


"I never even own a couple trainers, consequently heels are worth that little extra.


"I feel a nice two of high heels make women of all ages feel sexy. inch


JULIE HANNAH STYLIST ARE NOT ABLE TO RESIST A REARFOOT


Julie Hannah large cam


Jules Hannah, from Glasgow, owns over 100 twos and admits she are not able to resist snapping up many beautiful new high heel sandals.


She said: "As a stylist Now i am always in and outside of shops and My spouse and i admit I'm always attracted to shoes.


"Heels are actually important since they make your lower limbs look slimmer and be an aid to complete your clothing.


"There's no point acquiring nice clothing and awful footwear.


"The larger the heel the higher quality - they must be at the very least four inches.


"I have a great deal of glamorous evening shoes which might be really sparkly and high nevertheless for day-to-day footwear I favor flats since they are easier to get all around.


"I have countless pairs i always had to create my personal shoe cupboard.


"I painted it black color and added some sparkly signals and stacked most my shoes well, i could easily pick manboobs to match my costume.


"I just recently received a clearout and gave some bags full of shoes into a charity shop. I like glamorous morning footwear, shoes or boots and flats, along with I admit I've got spent an absolute fortune about them - it must be a lot of money.


"My favourite pair ought to be my Fendi biker boots i always bought last year and in addition they cost £700.


"I know that is usually a bit excessive and I did so think twice -- but I use them almost everyday.


"I enjoy my Louboutin in addition to Jimmy Choos nevertheless I also appreciate shoes from Zara since they are really comfy , nor cost a bundle.


"My style is an authentic mix of designer and standard.


"I bought a two of heels just yesterday from Mango and in addition they cost £90.


"Like any woman Could not seem to fight buying shoes and I just now love how they glimpse.


"My shoe addiction may well be my biggest extravagance - they give a new dimension on your look.


"The higher the hindfoot the longer your feet look and that really needs to be a good issue. ".


Buy your designer dress here:


holiday cocktail dresses for women


celebrity cocktail dresses for less


cheap cocktail dresses plus size


2011 Party Cocktail Dress